Diploma in Hotel Management - Level 6
The Diploma in Hotel Management course must be successfully completed in order to qualify for the Certified Hotel Management Administrator - CertHMA - designation.
Begin a successful hospitality career, this Level 6 Hotel Management Diploma is open to candidates from all backgrounds. Study hotel front desk operations, back office responsibilities, housekeeping and engineering departments, restaurant and bar operations, human resource management, recruitment in the hospitality sector and more.
In order to obtain CertHMA designation:
- Take the online course Diploma in Hotel Management from our content provider Brentwood Open Learning College at www.bolc.co.uk.
- If you have three years' work experience and obtained the Diploma in Hotel Management you can apply for the CHMA designation by requesting a certification package from ICBC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The completed application will be condsidered by the Certification Board and on approval CHMA designation certificate will be issued on the payment of appropriate fee.
This course is divided into fifteen modules:
- Introduction to Hotel Management
- Managing Front Office Operations
- Housekeeping, Engineering & Security Operations
- Managing Food and Beverage Operations
- Recruitment and Selection
- Training and Development
- Human Resources Management
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Transport Management
- The Importance of Customer Feedback
- Importance of Effective Communication
- Quality Management
- Marketing and Advertising
- Managing Interdepartmental Communications
- Accounting in Hospitality