Certified Public Relations Administrator
The Diploma in Public Relations course must be successfully completed in order to qualify for the Certified Public Relations Administrator (CertPRA) designation.
Certified Public Relations Administrator (CertPRA) Certification
In order to obtain CertPRA designation:
- Take the online course Diploma in Public Relations from our contenet provider Brentwood Open Learning College at www.bolc.co.uk.
- If you have three years' work experience and obtained the Diploma in Public Relationst you can apply for the CertPRA designation by requesting a certification package from ICBC at email@example.com.
- The completed application will be condsidered by the Certification Board and on approval CertPRA designation certificate will be issued on the payment of appropriate fee.
- This BOLC Course is accredited by the NCFE
- Full Tutor Support
- Self Paced, No Fixed Schedules
- Available to Students anywhere in the World
- Interest Free Fee Instalments
Diploma in Public Relations consists of 12 key topics:
- Introduction to Public Relations
- Concepts of Public Relations
- Management and Organisation of Public Relations
- Public Relations as Planned Communication
- Public Relations Tools & Methods
- Production of Public Relations Material
- Corporate Public Relations
- Media Relations
- Internal Communications
- Issues Management and Public Affairs
- Crisis Management and Public Relations
- Ethics and Professionalism in Public Relations
Students can study with confidence with our approved learning centre. BOLC provide a platform where you can enhance your potential by getting all the necessary skills, training and education that you need for your successful career.