Diploma in Hotel Management - Level 4
The global hospitality sector is one of very few with near-comprehensive resistance to national and international economic and political pressures. Even in the most turbulent of times, business and leisure travel not only continue unabated, but continually grow in both demand and importance. It’s hardly surprising therefore that leading economists consider the hospitality industry – particularly travel and accommodation businesses – one of the most secure and stable from an immediate and long-term perspective alike.
Diploma in Hotel Management - Level 4 course consists of 8 modules:
- Introduction to Hotel Management
- Managing Front Office Operations
- Housekeeping, Engineering & Security
- Recruitment and Selection
- Training and Development
- Marketing and Advertising
- Managing Food and Beverage Operations
- Managing Interdepartmental Communications
Free certificate courses in Hotel Management.