Certified Hotel Management Administrator
The Diploma in Hotel Management course must be successfully completed in order to qualify for the Certified Hotel Management Administrator (CertHM) designation.
Certified Hotel Management Administrator (CHMA) Certification
In order to obtain CHMA designation:
- Take the online course Diploma in Hotel Management from our content provider Brentwood Open Learning College at www.bolc.co.uk.
- If you have three years' work experience and obtained the Diploma in Hotel Management you can apply for the CHMA designation by requesting a certification package from ICBC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The completed application will be condsidered by the Certification Board and on approval CHMA designation certificate will be issued on the payment of appropriate fee.
- This BOLC Course is accredited by the NCFE
- Full Tutor Support
- Self Paced, No Fixed Schedules
- Available to Students anywhere in the World
- Interest Free Fee Instalments
The diploma consists of 10 key topics:
- Introduction to Hotel Management
- Managing Front Office Operations
- Housekeeping, Engineering & Security
- Recruitment and Selection
- Training and Development
- Quality Management
- Marketing and Advertising
- Managing Food and Beverage Operations
- Managing Interdepartmental Communications
- Accounting in Hospitality
Students can study with confidence with our approved learning centre. BOLC provide a platform where you can enhance your potential by getting all the necessary skills, training and education that you need for your successful career.